Wednesday, July 12, 2006







This is my sweet, beautiful, American friend Stefani. She teaches at the same bilingual school where I used to teach. She is married to a Brazilian and will be in Brazil for a few years before they move back to Texas. It has been such a blessing having her as a friend. (especially one that can understand what I say!) On Saturday, she invited me to a churrasco, a Brazilian BBQ, at the house of her in-laws. It was a nice treat! Later in the evening, we went to Brazil's version of a county fair. It was definitely interesting but way too crowded. Notice the giant puppets. James was a little unsure of the one that had a strange resemblance to Weird Al Yankovic. We also enjoyed looking at all the handmade products from the different regions of Brazil. James made himself at home among the baskets. I couldn't pull him away. I am kicking myself for not buying one. What was I thinking? Home decor and an unbreakable "toy" in one!!

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

I also had a great time with you and James on Sat. (I always have a great time with ya'll)

James is by far my favorite nephew!

Wow! What a cutie he is, now, he is the Blessing!

 

designer : anniebluesky : www.bloggeruniversity.blogspot.com

graphics : VLADSTUDIO : www.vladstudio.com