Friday, July 14, 2006



Ricky comes home tomorrow. Yipee! It has been a long 10 days without him. He and Edivanio from the Fiel ministry flew to Denver for the Christian Booksellers Expo this past week. They were also able to spend a few days in Melbourne to check on our house and to take care of some business. They also visited with my family and our home church. I called him last night and they were at Cracker Barrel with my mom. Oh, what pain not being with them eating biscuits and jam! Ha! Well anyway, I had a little party of my own; I had the young people of our church over for some mini pizzas and fondue.( pronounced "foon-gee" in Portuguese) Ricky's nephew Ryan (the redhead) arrived in the morning for a two week visit and I wanted him to meet some of our friends. They stayed until midnight and I crawled into bed when they left. I guess I'm not as young as I thought! At least, not when I chase a toddler all day long with no husband at home to give me a break!

2 comments:

Becky said...

Reese! It was so good to hear from you on my blog! You are as beautiful as ever, and your son is precious!!! I am SO glad I can check in on you!!!! You seem so happy, and I'm so glad! yay! Blogs rock! :)

Laurie said...

I know you missed him! Russell is going to Honduras next week and I won't be able to talk to him at all because it's such a remote location. I am glad your honey is back home safe-and-sound. Give that little James a kiss for me!
Lucy...i mean Laurie

 

designer : anniebluesky : www.bloggeruniversity.blogspot.com

graphics : VLADSTUDIO : www.vladstudio.com