Saturday, August 12, 2006

Water Baby

I have started taking James to a "Mommy and Me" swimming class two days a week. The place is called Aqua Brazil and it is just down the road from where we live. Super convenient, as we only have one car! James says thanks for the shirt Auntie Heather! He was really hesitant at first and it took a while to get the little guy in the water. Finally in the water! It is currently winter in Brazil but they keep the pool nice and heated. Class is over and time to get out of the water! James kisses little Julia goodbye! Always a hit with the girls!

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

HI Kim
I just love your little guy
he is just adorable. your mon and I just laugh at all his funny little faces.
Love grandma

Anonymous said...

Hi Honey,
Love the new pics!!! Love, Mom

PS G'ma typed the above msg herself...she wouldn't let me! Smile

Kimberlie Reese Denham said...

Miss you girls, can't wait to see you in October!

Charlie and Jennifer Senn said...

There are not many children that enjoy swimming lessons, but it's one of those things you're glad you learn...who knows, James may be an Olympic swimmer one day.

It's neat to know what type activities you're able to participate in Brazil. Keep sharing them with us!

Jillina said...

uh oh already kissing the ladies. Watch out Reese and let me know how you handle it. When William just "flirts" with little girls I think oh my little boy. :)

Laurie said...

He is so precious Reesie! I can't believe I have never even met your little boy (snif, snif). I am so glad we can at least keep up through pictures.

Anonymous said...

I DO love the shirt James! I know you love your Mommy!
Love,
Heather

 

designer : anniebluesky : www.bloggeruniversity.blogspot.com

graphics : VLADSTUDIO : www.vladstudio.com