Thursday, April 10, 2008

While You Were Out

Yes, just like the show! Our friends next door, Rosi and Edivanio, decided to surprise and paint their daughter's room over the weekend while they were away enjoying a slumber party at a friend's house. The other neighbors and I offered to make the bedspreads, pillow shams, and throw pillows for the girls but we only had 4 days!!!!Here is the before photo of Marina and Raissa's room.

I did most of the sewing while the others cut fabric, ironed, pinned and cared for James and Lilah.Debora stayed up working with me every night after I got James and Lilah to bed.


Ta-Da! The finished product! The girls LOVED it! Their reactions were priceless.





6 comments:

Angie said...

How fun! I'm so impressed with your sewing!

By the way... I don't get an e-mail when you've posted (although that would be a FABULOUS idea), but I am most definitely your loyal reader! :) I guess it's just by chance that I'm always the first to post!

Lear Michael said...

Kim,
Wow! 3 big new posts. You have been busy. I want to see your Iguacu pictures too. Loved all the pictures, and I hope James hand is better now. Poor boy!

Christy

Jillina said...

How wonderful!!

Becky said...

You are SOOOOOO talented! It looks fabulous!! And so sorry about James' trip to the ER!! I would have a heart-attack! Way to go brave mama!!!

Joshua said...

Hi. My name is Joshua Childress. My pastor told me about Richard Denham, and gave me his email address to see if I can get down there this summer to help Editora Fiel. I found your blog by googeling "denham" and "fiel". Can you tell me who I can talk to inorder to help? Thank you and God bless.

My email address is: jsc427@sbcglobal.net

April said...

These quilts are just beautiful! I love the colors and fabrics. The room looks fantastic too. I'll have to show these pics to my daughter, she'll love them!

April

 

designer : anniebluesky : www.bloggeruniversity.blogspot.com

graphics : VLADSTUDIO : www.vladstudio.com