Tuesday, February 13, 2007

A Day in the Park!

I am happy to say that I am feeling almost back to normal. The nausea only pops up maybe once every two days and my energy level has increased significantly. I am looking forward to starting up my Portuguese lessons again and getting back on track. Thank you for the prayers said on my behalf. And a big fat thank you to Ricky for picking up the slack these past couple of months! You're the best sweetheart! I love this photo of James playing in the downtown park. Julie and Brant Cuthbert from Michigan came down for two weeks to get to know the Ministry of Fiel. (Faithful in Portuguese) They were such an encouragement to us.

Here we are visiting the city market on a Saturday morning. This is a fun place to pick up some handmade items such as jewelry, linens and knick-knacks.



I took this photo 4 months ago at our home in Florida and just had to post it. We found a turtle is the neighbor's yard and had a fun time watching it.

5 comments:

chris anne said...

i just realized that i never posted to say congratulations! i read it a while ago, but i didn't post. i'm so happy your family is doing well and growing! great pictures. james is a cutie!

Jillina said...

So glad your feeling better! Hope the rest of the pregnancy is a breeze.

Anonymous said...

I love the pictures of James...
Can't wait to hug and kiss him!

Looks like the for sale sign next door is in your yard....

You never told me about the turtle when you were here! Ricky must have taken this picture, while momma w/child was having a nausea spell...smile

I love you honey and am happy you are feeling better. Love, Mom

Angie said...

Glad you're feeling better. I know you'll be glad to get back into your regular routine.

Anonymous said...

Reese,
It is so great to see what you've been up to. Gere told me about your blog. Check out our blog for updates on Elijah, Abby and me.

elijahmanor.blogspot.com

Andrea Manor (Hall)

 

designer : anniebluesky : www.bloggeruniversity.blogspot.com

graphics : VLADSTUDIO : www.vladstudio.com