Sunday, September 24, 2006

Roles Switched

Well, this morning both James and I woke up sick with colds. For me, it is sneezing, sore throat, drainage, and a head that feels like it is going to explode! The weather, I think, has contributed to our illnesses. One week it's hot, and the next it is freezing! Last night was yet another switch of the temperature. I had to sleep with a hot water bottle to keep warm and James has a heater in his room. (There is no central AC or heat in Brazilian homes.) Anyway, we are grateful that it is Sunday, a day of rest! And that's exactly what we have been doing today. I have been preparing for James' birthday party that will be next Saturday night. I decided to have it downstairs in our banquet hall in our apartment building. Last year, we celebrated his first birthday out at the ranch and invited the whole church. It was so much fun. Below are some photos. Uh........actually, I couldn't find those photos. I'll keep looking and will post them later. Okay, here are some photos of my little rascal getting a hold of mommy's camera and taking some pictures. This guy knew exactly what button to press. I wonder how he knew!? Here are some of his better shots: This one is not so bad, I just had to lean over to make sure I got in the photo.
The last two photos are of mommy taking the camera away. Not a happy camper!

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hello Reese, How sad, Little peanut is growing so fast. I cant wait to hug you both. I will be home in 6 days. Did james take that photo of you? Much Love Rick

Angie said...

Love the last two! Isn't it great that kids find such pleasure in the little things?

Anonymous said...

Poor James...Nana need to get him a camera!!! Smile Did you show him his handiwork? Hope you are feeling better this afternoon.
Please take care of yourself honey. Love, Mom

Anonymous said...

Get well soon!

Lindsay said...

I hope you're feeling better!!

Jillina said...

Aww so sorry you guys are feeling good. I hope you both get better soon.

Anonymous said...

I hope you all are feeling better! James is quite the photographer!! I am so glad you are getting to use your skills for a wedding shower!!
Love you guys,
Heather

 

designer : anniebluesky : www.bloggeruniversity.blogspot.com

graphics : VLADSTUDIO : www.vladstudio.com