Friday, June 23, 2006



James has had a full recovery from his high fever and cold. Thank you for your prayers for the little fellow. On the other hand, I have been battling an intestinal virus since Sunday. Early this morning I woke with serious stomach pain, vomiting and the other thing. I was totally weak and doubled over in pain, so Ricky took me to the hospital where they gave me an IV to replenish my fluids and some medicine for the pain. We got home around 6 this morning and I feel sad for Ricky as he had to drive to Sao Paulo around 8am to visit the press that prints Fiel's books. Please pray for him to have the energy to get through this day. World Cup news......................Brazil beat Japan yesterday, or shall I say slaughtered. The score was Brazil 4, Japan 1. So Brazil advances to the next round and will play Ghana on this coming Tuesday. Here are a few photos from the soccer game party at a friend's house. The girls enjoyed playing with James' hair.................I think it is time to cut it!

0 comments:

 

designer : anniebluesky : www.bloggeruniversity.blogspot.com

graphics : VLADSTUDIO : www.vladstudio.com