Monday, September 08, 2008

We're Still Kickin'

I am sorry to say that I have been a horrible Blogger these past few months..........not only in posting but also in reading those of my friends. What happened you ask? Trip to the states, Lilah's birthday party, various viruses passing their way through the family, a husband that has been traveling a lot and then I got addicted to Facebook. I was sucked in through finding several friends that I haven't seen or talked to in years. It's been fun but I am ready to get back to my first love. So hang on, I have lots of catching up to do in the weeks to come. Root for me!

1 comments:

Angie said...

These are two of the cutest kids I've ever seen! Good luck getting all caught up. We're glad you've come back to your first love. (Blogging really IS better than Facebook!)

 

designer : anniebluesky : www.bloggeruniversity.blogspot.com

graphics : VLADSTUDIO : www.vladstudio.com