Sunday, September 14, 2008

There's No Place Like the Park

Saturday, I took the kids to the zoo and afterwards for a picnic in the park. The kids had a blast playing in a different park with new "playthings". It's nice to switch it up a bit......I found myself using the zip line and climbing through some of the obstacles. Now that Lilah is walking, I let her down in the sand to play and venture about........Que alegria! (What happiness!) She loved it!! James played with this for a long time. I tried to get Lilah on it, but she would have none of it.
I put Lilah on the bench to take some photos of her but she flipped over to her tummy and slid off before I even stepped back ..................this girl wanted to play! "No time for photos Mommy."


"Yeah, I think I can do this too."

I just loved this furry chicken we saw at the zoo.....isn't he cute?This monkey was BEGGING for food..............Too bad the "Do Not Feed" sign was not a little lower....it would have made a great picture! James has the Camera smile down pat.
"Having fun baby girl?"



Isn't this sweet?

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Cute pictures honey! I love them. Lilah is really growing and James is so cute. I love the video...made me laugh. Love, Mom

Jillina said...

Love all the updates! Your children are so beautiful and just precious!!

Laurie said...

omigoodness your babies are as precious as can be! I miss you lots...keep up with the good posts.love you!

Angie said...

I was just thinking of taking Emmy out to the park. Your kids are so beautiful!

Anonymous said...

Dear Kimberlie Reese and Rick,
Tudo bem?
We ran across your blog and were happy to see pictures of your family. We are living in São Paulo and we have two children: Fernando, 5, and Julia, 1. Please come for a visit when you're in SP.
Abraços,
Patricia e Walfredo Thomé
patriciathome@hotmail.com

 

designer : anniebluesky : www.bloggeruniversity.blogspot.com

graphics : VLADSTUDIO : www.vladstudio.com