Sunday, June 22, 2008

Sleeping Habits

Yeah, we found James sleeping like this one morning. This is not a common scene at our house. In fact, this is the first time that she has fallen asleep in her chair. Poor thing, she wore herself out.
We often play hide-and-seek with the kids as it is James' favorite game. We divided up into teams: Mommy and Lilah vs. Daddy and James. The boys hid in my closet and gave us a scare when I opened the door.

Lilah is always making friends. She had a fun night celebrating Johann's 3rd birthday.

James and his friends enjoy his new table we bought for him to use for homeschooling. The neighbors love to come over and play too.
Another care package from Nana arrived....wow, are we spoiled now!
James liked the piggy bank Lilah received.......his alligator squirt gun was a real hit too. Thanks Nana for thinking of us........we know how much you miss us.


A fun photo of Lilah watching the kids play soccer at our neighborhood park.
A photo from last month of our nephew Adam and college friend Mark having lunch with us.
We took Lilah's play center toy next door for little Vinicius to use.
"Sharing is fun.....but I think I want it back Mommy".
Loving on V.
Sweet photo of Li-Li.



5 comments:

Angie said...

I love the sleeping pictures! :)
I didn't know you were homeschooling. Is it time for him to start school already?!

Charlie and Jennifer Senn said...

I bet James was thinking, "I think I'm going to get up now", but before he could get up he went back to sleep. :-) Very cute. I can't believe how fast Lilah is growing. Glad you all are doing well.

Stacey M said...

reese -

that picture of james is hilarious!!!! can't wait to love on your little ones next week.

Jose said...

Wow! Your kiddos are getting so big. I miss you guys! Seeing how big Lilah is makes me realize how long it has been since I've seen you! Maybe you will make it out to Southern Cali. someday?! Blessings in your homeschooling. It has been awesome for us. We are starting 2nd grade next year (and preschool)! Let me know how it goes! Love, Gere

mandiandjosh said...

hey reese,
i don't know how else to contact you..... we are planning to eat on sat. morning sometime (july 5th). i hope you will still be in town. we would all love to see you. feel free to email me @ mandi_t@hotmail.com

 

designer : anniebluesky : www.bloggeruniversity.blogspot.com

graphics : VLADSTUDIO : www.vladstudio.com