Monday, February 25, 2008

Buddies




Recently, James had climbed in my bed during the middle of the night and I let him stay as Rick was traveling. Like I normally do when Lilah wakes in the morning, I picked her up and put her in my bed in between James and myself. Lilah rolls over and sees her sleeping brother. She begins to coo and gently start patting his face. And then the sweetest thing happened. James sat up and said in the most sincere voice, " Mommy, I love her.......my sister.......she don't fight me.........she be nice to me......I love her." I thought this was so cute. It makes my heart smile to see a little friendship blossoming between these two.

7 comments:

chihiro said...

that is just too precious!!!!

Angie said...

That is so sweet! Those are the moments when you wish the video camera was rolling. They are definitely a sweet little pair and will have so many stories to tell on each other some day!

Becky said...

oohhh soooo sweet!!!! You have the most precious kiddos!!

Jillina said...

These are the sweetest pictures!!

chris anne said...

what a sweet story! i love seeing campbell with andrew, too. he sings to him and it just brings tears to my eyes every time. your children are so beautiful!

Abigail and Ansley said...

My heart just melted! Those are the sweetest words!

lyla said...

that is too sweet! i also laughed out loud at the picture of lilah in her lifejacket. hilarious! hope you had a safe trip back & everything is going well.

 

designer : anniebluesky : www.bloggeruniversity.blogspot.com

graphics : VLADSTUDIO : www.vladstudio.com