Thursday, February 07, 2008

90% in Height?!


James is doing well and growing taller. He constantly talks about Brazil and can't wait to return and see his friends. He is insisting that we take his Jeep( the motorized car Nana and Papa gave him for Christmas) back to Brazil so he can show it to everyone. We remind him daily that it will not fit on the plane. Christmas really made an impression on him, as he loves to still sing Jingle Bells all the time. He loves putting together puzzles and playing soccer with his daddy.

Lilah just started sitting up. She is still our happy little girl, always smiling. I took her to the doctor last week for a well visit and the doctor reported that she is in the 90% in height. I asked her to repeat herself as I couldn't believe what she just said. What a shock! (Considering James is not even on the charts.) She is in the 30% in weight......................long and lean.
She eats fruits and veggies now and is still nursing. Pears and Sweet Potatoes are her favorite. Yesterday, Lilah took her very first bike ride with daddy. She loves watching and giggling at her brother. And James absolutely adores her, I still have to keep a close eye on him as he thinks he can pick her up.
Please keep us in your prayers as we prepare to head back to Brazil on February 27.




8 comments:

Angie said...

Your kids are so adorable! They look like such happy and content children. I love the bear hug James is giving Lilah on the rug! I will be praying for your return to Brazil. I hope everything goes well..... even without the Jeep! :)

Charlie and Jennifer Senn said...

Great pictures of the kiddos. It's so neat how Lilah looks like a little girl version of James. They are both pretty kids - not to take anything away from James' "boyhood". And I can't believe you're 30?! Happy B'day! Safe travels to you. I will put you in my prayers.

Becky said...

Beautiful children!!! They are so adorable!!! I'll be thinking of you as you head back to Brazil soon!!

Courtney said...

The are SO cute! I am glad you gys are doing well and had some time with family!

Laurie said...

Lilah is beautiful!!! I can't get enough of that little girl. I know you are anxious to get back to Brazil. Let us know when you arrive safely! We miss you!

mandiandjosh said...

Lilah is such an adorable little girl! James looks like he is getting so big! Time flies. Enjoy your last few days in the states:)

Jenny Beth said...

Hey Reese,
So good to hear from you. It seems like you all are doing well too. We have just started the whole blog thing and try to keep up the pace. I always like to see your blog as well, your recent vacation looked heavenly! Lilah is so precious and James is too cute, I can't believe how tall he is. I added you all to our friendly ties list, we are still building the whole blog so stay tuned for more. Take care and safe travels back to Brazil. So good to hear from you. I want to stay in touch for sure. Hugs and blessings. JennBeth

Anonymous said...

your children are BEAUTIFUL! jenn

 

designer : anniebluesky : www.bloggeruniversity.blogspot.com

graphics : VLADSTUDIO : www.vladstudio.com