Thursday, July 26, 2007

She's Arrived!


Lilah Amaris Denham

born Tuesday July 24

4:15am

6 lbs 8 oz

19 inches

Sao Jose dos Campos, Brazil


I stayed home during the labor and arrived at the hospital 15 minutes before Lilah was born. There was no time for an epidural so it was a natural birth!! She is a healthy, calm, beautiful baby and we are praising the Lord for her safe arrival.

My mother arrived just 4 hours later and we had our neighbor pick her up and bring her straight to the hospital. Of all the days to book a ticket to fly down, she chose Lilah's actual birthday! My hospital experience went extremely well. The nurses, the care, even the food was top notch. An overall wonderful experience and we have much to be thankful for. God has been so good to us. Thank you for your prayers.



10 comments:

Unknown said...

congrats denhams! i've been checking in every once in awhile since i saw the link from elizabeth jackson's blog. hope you guys are well!
nicole (guido) fortunato

Ryan and Michelle said...

She is so precious! God is good! Hope everything goes well as you all make this wonderful transition in your lives. You will continue to be in our prayers!

Becky said...

Congratulations!!!! She is beautiful!!! Love the name and are so happy for you!!!!

Angie said...

Wow, what a surprise! Congratulations!! I'm so impressed that you stuck out the labor at home and had a drug-free birth. I can't wait to see more of her on your blog.

Lindsay said...

I didn't realize you were already due...you sure didn't look like it. Glad everyone is doing well and congrats on Lilah's arrival!!

Courtney said...

Congratulations! She is so beautiful! I didn't realize you were due so soon! I am glad everything went well and I think any woman that has a child naturally is SuperWoman!!!

Anonymous said...

Congratulations!!!! She is lovely and I can't wait to see more pictures! I hope you all are doing well.

Anonymous said...

Congratulations, Denhams! Hope you are enjoying your new family of FOUR! How exciting!

Anonymous said...

Reese! congratulations! she is beautiful. i can't believe you have 2 babies too! and i cannot believe you had her naturally--you are way tougher than me. i LOVE the name--i couldn't help but comment...
love you!
lyla

Laurie said...

Reesie-
I am so thankful everything went well. Your little girl is as precious as can be!!! Can't wait to see more pictures of her soon.
love you.

 

designer : anniebluesky : www.bloggeruniversity.blogspot.com

graphics : VLADSTUDIO : www.vladstudio.com