Friday, October 27, 2006

Photos Finally!

Hello everyone. I am finally up and running with a computer. I accidently left our card reader in Brazil and have been unable to download photos from my camera. So with Rick's help, I am ready to post! Below is a photo of James at one of his daily swim lessons. He already knows how to roll to his back and float (drown prevention) and this week he starts with the swimming aspect. Please pray that the weather will keep warm a couple more weeks so he can finish this course. We return to Brazil in January, the middle of summer, and I want him to have this life-saving skill. For my mommy friends, here is the website of the course we are using: www.infantswim.com It is fascinating, check it out! Being back in the States, we are taking advantage of the free events that happen in our city. Below are a few photos of a K-9 demonstration they had at a local church fall festival. James loved seeing those smart dogs perform.
Here James is helping daddy put together his bed. He still sleeps in his crib but the bed is great right now for cuddling up for storytime. We may start using it soon though, as last week I awoke at 4am to feel something tugging at my sheets. Let me first tell you that Rick was away traveling so I was by myself and horrified when I sat up suddenly to see my blondie out of his crib! A very uneasy feeling!Here is a photo of James and his Nana and Grandma Lou out to lunch. I love this photo!

3 comments:

Angie said...

I love seeing these pictures of him- he really is such a doll! Are you in English shock mode? I know it must be hard switching over to hearing and reading English everywhere when you've been used to hearing Portuguese (isn't that Brazil?) so long!

Anonymous said...

James has such an infectious smile! I just love seeing it!

Anonymous said...

I agree with Jillina a/b James' smile! Love it!

And Reese, glad to hear that you're back in the good 'ole USA. Hope you have a fabulous time visiting with family and friends.

 

designer : anniebluesky : www.bloggeruniversity.blogspot.com

graphics : VLADSTUDIO : www.vladstudio.com