Sunday, October 22, 2006

Back in the States

Hello dear friends and family. Forgive me for not posting in a while but many things have been occuping my time. We arrived in the states two weeks ago today and we are finally settled and falling back into a routine. We will only be in the states for 3 months and then will travel back to Brazil the first week of January. We are in Florida staying close to my parents and it has been nice visiting with them everyday. James enjoys seeing his grandparents and asks constantly about "Nana and Papa". The week before we left to come to the States we were in the city of Aguas de Lindoia for our annual Fiel Pastor's Conference. Rick and I ran the giant bookstore...........( our background in the music industry comes in handy). Many pastors were blessed by the speakers and their edifying messages. Over 1500 pastors and leaders of churches were in attendence. Rick's father started this conference over 20 years ago and God has allowed it to grow into something that has touched many lives over the years.

................This computer is not allowing me to post photos for some reason but I will drive over to my parent's house and post some photos later after James' nap.

Hope you are doing well and having a blessed week!

3 comments:

Angie said...

I know you're enjoying getting to see your parents more often, as is James. Hope everything is going well in Florida. Random question... how long have you been in Brazil? Was James born there?

Anonymous said...

I was really starting to wonder if something had happened or what since it had been so long since you've updated - I'm a worrywart I know. I'm glad your with your parents and all is well.

Kimberlie Reese Denham said...

To answer your question Angie......we arrived in Brazil when James was 3 months old after my permanent visa finally came in. James was born at Baptist Hospital in Nashville. :)

 

designer : anniebluesky : www.bloggeruniversity.blogspot.com

graphics : VLADSTUDIO : www.vladstudio.com